27 December, 2008

Illusion





Flesh and bones melt into pulp,
As I lay here torn, numb and slump.

My head feels like it was cut and sewn,
Lost something i thought i truly owned.

Sliced my psyche open - to give him all,
Am rewarded with woe and pain and gall.

Blink perennial to make it vaporize,
It's placid - but then i realize.

My scooped out soul lingers about,
Runs amuck and tries to shout.

Awaken to the surrender gagging in my brain,
Ripped out my heart, bleeding down the drain.

Washed the illusion off these hands of mine,
Put on my lovely fake eyes - with their false shine.


6 comments:

Karan said...

superb...it had some very strong adjectives...it rhymes...it gives out its message...in fact it shouts it out...

This post shouts and points out at only one emotion.. Hurt...

Pls take care...

the last couplet....... Do tk cr...

Pinku said...

that wrenches at the gut...

may God help you get out of whatever it is that makes you feel like this.

RuLeS: To LiVe YoUr LiFe said...

wow !!!

Tejas said...

Heart screams as the eyes runs through
The beauty of it lingers as the mind calms it down.

Just stumbled. Nice work.

Jagjit said...

Saddening, but beautiful... I love it. Keep it up...

Mellowdrama said...

You are really good..I read somewhere that to be a good poet you need to experience a lot of pain. I see that a lot in your poetry. My favourite lines

Can you smell the bells? Can you hear the pain?
Will you feel the sunshine and will you fold the wind?

LOVE IT!