05 October, 2008

My Wretched Dilemma




Streams of tears on the bathroom floor,
Headaches, heartaches and then some more.

Staring unflinching into the dark void,
Figure this, Mister Sigmund Freud!

Hollow rhetorics to an extinct conscience,
Beware, look out, be careful, be cautious.

In vain, we weep, me and my core fragile,
Both wise to the unceasing debate futile.

Saddled with self-denial, a hunt for petty lucidness,
Fluctuating yet surreal, this undying ruefulness.

Dwell aimless, lonesome, the clock ticks and breaks.
I look for the sun, while my very being aches.


4 comments:

Mohit Masand said...

Amazing flow of thought. Always thought I write well. This gives me a chance to reconsider that. Sincerely exceptional. I hope you keep posting more frequently.

Karan said...

Hey there,

This is the first time that i have come across an all poetry blog... poetry isn't everyone's cup of tea...

About this particular post...Extremely well written ... and the picture too depicts it all... but a complete contrast from the previous post...

I hope you are doing well now...

Have a look at the post 'Faith' in my blog... you might like it...

Cheers...

Jagjit said...

very nicely written :)
keep it up...

Inkslinger said...

oh man.... this is good. real good.
And the best part is i can feel exactly what you did, when you wrote this.
Respect!