04 September, 2008

Psycho





Tears, sobs, no abeyance, none. 
Smiles, happiness, no bounds, none.
Cook me a heart, Boil me a soul.
Love me, take me, complete, whole.

Perfect, vague, obscure, precise.
The only thing that would ever suffice.
Bake me a smile, Stir me a tickle.
Lay sanity into life - fickle.

Psycho - they dubbed him, belongs to me.
Declares adjourn, can i let him be?
Psycho - mine, i love him so.
Buries desires, is gratified though.
Psycho - life, sun, hope.
Breath, soul, kryptonite, dope.


3 comments:

Baffling said...

really flagrant, this blog.

i'm sure had you been in US, you'd hve been wearing black make up and black nail paint. Its called Gothic (just in case) and http://www.freewebs.com/gothicinside/theseducers.htm

Really well written and great percieving power. I could connect to it.

Anonymous said...

Nostalgia for me ... tempus fugit ...

nachiketh said...

imagining the intensity of love..